For the GWAR fans.

They were very funny.

What did he die from?
You know I guess I could search that myself.

I have a plan that involves my cremated remains loaded into 12g shot gun shells.
Morners are invited to send NOS off with a bang in the Walmart parking lot at 7 am Sunday before the store open or the police show up which ever comes first...

Thats how I want to go....

Interesting choice of a final resting spot. More to watch out for than falling prices. We're rolling back NOS.

My brother shot his wife's remains over the Indian River in an Estes rocket. As rotten as she was I would have shot her remains over the sewage treatment plant

Interesting choice of a final resting spot. More to watch out for than falling prices. We're rolling back NOS.

My brother shot his wife's remains over the Indian River in an Estes rocket. As rotten as she was I would have shot her remains over the sewage treatment plant
I think your brother had the right idea.
Keep death more a celebration of life.
Yo have to admit a cannon is so much more interesting than a wood box in a darkly llite funeral home ( complete with depressed people and dpressing music ).
Tell me more other than you did not like her...
Was this her choice of his?

I don't want crying sad people at my funeral.
I want it to be memorable...
I want people to have a decent meal, do something to lighten the mood and enjoy each others company.

Walmart is probably a no go.
But this has been my plan for many years.
I leave the details up to my nefews ( not wife old stick in the mud )
Bonfire BBQ and some drinks good music and send old NOS offf witha bang at the begining or something ( I don't want to be the centre of attention lol )
Cremation costs in a cardboard box are only 1200 or so too.
Keep the funeral director and undertakers out of it and you can get rid of dead body pretty cheap!!!!!
Ya when you do the math and price a funeral the money saved could make for one hell of a party.

Last edited:
I think your brother had the right idea.
Keep death more a celebration of life.
Yo have to admit a cannon is so much more interesting than a wood box in a darkly llite funeral home ( complete with depressed people and dpressing music ).
Tell me more other than you did not like her...
Was this her choice of his?

I don't want crying sad people at my funeral.
I want it to be memorable...
I want people to have a decent meal, do something to lighten the mood and enjoy each others company.

Walmart is probably a no go.
But this has been my plan for many years.
I leave the details up to my nefews ( not wife old stick in the mud )
Bonfire BBQ and some drinks good music and send old NOS offf witha bang at the begining or something ( I don't want to be the centre of attention lol )
Cremation costs in a cardboard box are only 1200 or so too.
Keep the funeral director and undertakers out of it and you can get rid of dead body pretty cheap!!!!!
Ya when you do the math and price a funeral the money saved could make for one hell of a party.
I tell my family save the money. Don't claim the body. Being worm food isn't the way I wish to go out. Cremation isn't as good a bargain as say a Viking funeral. A keg, some good steaks, a 5 gallon jug of diesel, and I'm good to go. Drink, feast, party, and then me in a big bonfire.

It was my brothers choice to launch her over the water. None of her family wanted the ashes. Which does bring up, what do people want with grandma's ashes sitting in an urn over the fireplace? Yes they bag the ashes, but why would anyone want them?

But I am serious....

I want to be fired out of a shotgun or something funny when I am gone.
Ya a BBQ and bonefire, maybe some music and dancing.
I would like people to tell the funny stories about things I did and try not to avoid the sad or bad things.
I would hope as many people I knew came and got to see each other because sadly we never fond enough reasons to get together when we are alive ( because we think there is always time. )
I know there will be sadness, but I hope I can go out on a high note and leave some smiles.

My friend Ricky died about 18mos ago, he knew he was leaving us due to heart failure so he booked a gallery to throw a party to celebrate his life. We cried at the funeral but laughed and got stoned at the after party, there was an open bar and all you could eat and the gallery is a 100yr old building in an old cool area of town brought back to life. That was one hell of a party. I miss my friend.

I tell you what, kick the bucket before Windber one of these years and get your family to give us the body. We can play Weekend at Bernies. Everybody can strap you to the back of their minis and ride you up and down the hill. At night we can have fireworks and a funeral pyre. What better way to get sent off? I'm concerned though about the abuse of a corpse laws they have. I think it's beatable if it's your last wish and all.

I tell you what, kick the bucket before Windber one of these years and get your family to give us the body. We can play Weekend at Bernies. Everybody can strap you to the back of their minis and ride you up and down the hill. At night we can have fireworks and a funeral pyre. What better way to get sent off? I'm concerned though about the abuse of a corpse laws they have. I think it's beatable if it's your last wish and all.
I might bloat up and get to stinking.
My family would not notice but you fine folks down there might...

My friend Ricky died about 18mos ago, he knew he was leaving us due to heart failure so he booked a gallery to throw a party to celebrate his life. We cried at the funeral but laughed and got stoned at the after party, there was an open bar and all you could eat and the gallery is a 100yr old building in an old cool area of town brought back to life. That was one hell of a party. I miss my friend.
Thanks for sharing that with us. RIP to RICKY! Your friend was everything another friend could ask for. The fact that he booked a gallery and you celebrated the way you guys did has me pretty emotional right now, not gonna lie. These are the things that mean the most to us throughout our jaded lives.