For the Trailhorse contingent

Thought I would share this one. I had a buddy pick this up for me tonight. Full suspension Horse. Appears to be a GTO 1500. Good resto candidate. I'll have it tomorrow with better pics then. 32029.jpeg 32032.jpeg Trail_Horse_2.jpg

Last edited:

markus

Very nice!!!! When you get it in your hands on it and have some time I would really love a measurement on the bulb itself and or any markings on it (bulb or housing) Still trying to nail down a a pretty close replacement headlight assembly. think I have found one that at least matches the shape and mount, but not sure if its the same diameter bulb.

thank you, and Nice find!!!!!

20180912_101453.jpg
Here is a shot of the engine ID tag. Mid September of 69. Markus I will get your headlight info soon. The bulb is a GE. I'll check for markings on the assembly. I can see chrome underneath. I'll strip it and look for a maker. Also the large decal is still present on the bike, but painted over. I may try the hair dryer and duct tape trick to remove the paint.

markus

View attachment 107990
Here is a shot of the engine ID tag. Mid September of 69. Markus I will get your headlight info soon. The bulb is a GE. I'll check for markings on the assembly. I can see chrome underneath. I'll strip it and look for a maker. Also the large decal is still present on the bike, but painted over. I may try the hair dryer and duct tape trick to remove the paint.
Excellent, no rush man. My GA bike has been sitting 3/4 of the way done for years.....and it will probably sit that way for a couple more :laugh:

thank you :thumbsup: