For those who would like to know about performance mods to the 79cc predatore engine

I bought mine months ago.And have done many mods to it.Starting with a complete tear down right after removing it from the factory box.I first ran it stock just for fun.Right after began all the work.Once all apart the last to come out was the govener. I will say this now.Any performance parts for the internal.Are only to be found at affordable go-karts! I know as I have looked every where for months! Not out there so dont waste your time when I did that for everyone! Shane is his name at that comapny you will deal with.He is a great guy!Super knowledgable on all small and afew not to small.Since the man builds al size and type four stroke racing engines for karting and different type uses.As he has and is building afew different things.His knowledge of both the 79 and 212cc is vast! He has even placed afew on his dyno! And has reallt abused both to see what they will take.That info is why I bought this engine.He told me its as tough as nails!He raced one in a kart till it hit 450 degrees! ALL sizzeling hot! But only as it had reached that insane temp.Did it start to lose power and he pulled out and shut it down! And it survived! That engine was running 12-1 compression. I did all my own work less milling the head.So I sent mine to him and my cam for a exchange.That came back with a .050 lift and the same was removed from my head.To bring it to that CR and I bought 18lb valve springs to deal with any valve float issues. Looked everywhere for the right aluminum intake manifold.GOOD LUCK! So I bought what wasnt to close.And after much modifications, it now flows right and matches both sides for port sizes.With a rubber mounted hose inbetween.Since it had to be cut in half. internaly I did alittle work to the oiling ports and polished out all internal moving parts! YES all for anywhere the two would meet.Even the pushrod balls and the sockets of the rockers where they work and the lifters.I went alittle crazy on.As I reduced the lifter base area!Man there HUGE! Theres away to do this.And many not to. So what I bought from him was all the gaskets .He has copper head and exhuast gaskets you want them! And a set of 18lb valve springs to deal with any valve float do to once the gov is removed.And you buy his cam.This engine goes from 3600rpm to a whopping 7000 RPM! And for those who do this engine justice like I did.Man it hit that fast!This engine went from what looked and sounded like any lawn mower engine.To a nasty little basturd. That gets alot of attitude with every rpm range it climbs. I havent run mine past about 3400 rpms so far.Hey break in its worth it. Just as it still hasnt been bolted to anything at this point.But will be soon as Im now building a hotrod mini bike.So I went with a china built 19mm mikuni round slide carb.Ripped out the entire choke setup!I love as much air as my engines can get stuffed into them. Via velosity! That all starts with the space just beyond the carb.Which is why mine has a aluminum velosity stack clamped to it.Plus some additional work done in the mouth of this carb.Then I built the fully tuneable exhuast since a open header pipe is abit much even for all Ive done its not enough to run any open pipe! Hey I know as Im a engine freak thats got mega years under my belt.Starting at age 17 and now Im 64 time spent with mega race bikes and a race boat flatbottom V-drive. And afew toyota engines I built and did all Ive done to this engine and alot more same for many harleys. So this was a walk in the park for any comparrison. And dont let anyone fool you! exhuast is every bit as important as whats hanging off the intake side. So I used the only things out there and so should you! The curved one inch open header pipe.Sold for this engine.Then I bought a reducer pipe to kinda not fit till I was done then it fit great! No some of this wont be easy for many of you or will you have the tools it will take. A good mig welder is one.So you can properly join the 3 inch supertrapp disc muffler to the header pipe and adapter tube.That gradualy steps up twice to fit after being slit.And reduced to fit both ends. I had real reservations on this trap working when Ive used many others before.All with great results.However this is the smallest trapp offers and its good up to 100 hp! Since this with all the wrok done still doesnt make it past 5 hp but semi close. Bottom line is the air flow out of this engine is a long far cry from 100 ok. Even if its max hp.I asked myself so whats the min?? I still dont know that number! BUt to quickly tell anyone!It works better than I hoped for and thats great! There are very good reasons for using this combo! That you will see and feel and hear if you spend the 100.00 like I did hey!Nothings cheap today! By the time your done.Odds are you will have more money in yours than the 525.00 I have into this one. Oh and I run moble one in it. So far the only thing I want for is a billet flywheel. For both the quicker spin up and better acceleration.Most of all one that wont granade! Shane can get them but not for sale!unless you buy one of his already built engines.That will cost you alot more than I have into this one and you will get less. Since no carb or intake or exhaust comes with ether stages.And if they did it wont be like whats on this engine.He modifies the stock carb! BUMMER! A consent velosity carb like this is what you really want. I wont even go into what all Ive done to the exterior of this engine.But say it looks as good as this engine runs! Which is nothing close to stock. But to say man when your done.It is alot of work for such a small engine! However when the rolling mini frames all done.It will all be well worth it. I bought a slightly used coleman CT-100 and then went to work on all of it. I leave no stone unturned...................