ford econoline van build

sorry i havent had much time to do work on the van body myself. my budy dan who is the guy in the pics did more sanding on previous repairs. the previous repairs were done poorly and have lots of pin holes he has been filling. i did find a guy in oregon city who will make me custom cart frame for a great price. i just need to order the parts soon i hope. i hope to have it finished and ridin before car show season starts up. And THANK YOU for all your likes and comments and messages.

nightgrider

sorry i havent had much time to do work on the van body myself. my budy dan who is the guy in the pics did more sanding on previous repairs. the previous repairs were done poorly and have lots of pin holes he has been filling. i did find a guy in oregon city who will make me custom cart frame for a great price. i just need to order the parts soon i hope. i hope to have it finished and ridin before car show season starts up. And THANK YOU for all your likes and comments and messages.
Awesome definitely keep us updated on the project. No rush from me. I just enjoy watching the project progress.