Forum Upgrade

A few small things: Avatars are smaller now, and data formerly shown below the picture (join date, location, number of posts) is missing. I enjoyed seeing that stuff. Where did the emoticons go? I found the short list of smilies, but no thumb-up, etc.? Or have I just not found the secret door yet? :D

markus

A few small things: Avatars are smaller now, and data formerly shown below the picture (join date, location, number of posts) is missing. I enjoyed seeing that stuff. Where did the emoticons go? I found the short list of smilies, but no thumb-up, etc.? Or have I just not found the secret door yet? :D
the info is all there, just hover your mouse over the avatar, or name of the person and it all pops up....with even more info than before.

the info is all there, just hover your mouse over the avatar, or name of the person and it all pops up....with even more info than before.
I was a mouse-hovering mofo, and nothing popped up. Story of my life! I'm on a PC using IE. I can see where someone is from when hovering, but no emoticons.

I was a mouse-hovering mofo, and nothing popped up. Story of my life! I'm on a PC using IE. I can see where someone is from when hovering, but no emoticons.
Dave, make sure you are hovering over the username.

It takes a few seconds, then a window pops up. If yours still does not work, perhaps try it with the Chrome browser (I'm using chrome).

Dave, make sure you are hovering over the username.

It takes a few seconds, then a window pops up. If yours still does not work, perhaps try it with the Chrome browser (I'm using chrome).
I've found using Chrome works best also..seems like more and more applications are geared to Chrome...At first I was hesitant to switch from IE to it but now I have to say it's worth it.

OK, thanks all. I realize my IE is old and no longer supported. Seems like every time I do a software upgrade, I find myself needing to buy another lap top. I guess I'll have to give "Chrome" a try, and hopefully not have to buy another PC.

I do get the pop up when hovering over a name, but emoticons are not part of the scene. I do get a full frontal nude of Chipper, but no smiley faces. So I have to download Chrome, so I can correctly annotate when I am being a facetious son of a bitch. Then again, some of the more wavy-gravy posters need those thumbs-up because no one can tell they're really smoking a doob and wearing shades.

I have a belly button......
Yes, you can post multiple photos like before. Just press the upload button, set the down load, repeat, and they'll all download and cue up for "save" then set themselves in a tile arrangement from new to old, where you can click and post as before.

cfh

Hent,
can you adjust the time allowed to edit a post?
It used to be like 48 hours. Now it's like 48 seconds!
I go back and edit my posts as i get more info or see errors. Now basically i can no longer do that. To keep technical info as accurate as possible i think you should allow edits for a longer time.
thanks cfh