Found some old pics of my Aggie 97, thought I'd share

My mom was recently going through some really old pictures, and found these of my dad that were given to her by my grandmother. Not the highest quality because they're pictures of pictures, but I will scan them later. This bike was bought new for my dad, then given to a cousin when my dad outgrew it, then given back to my dad when I was born. I've had it since then, and am now 29 years old. My father passed away in 2001, so the bike has tons of sentimental value and will be kept forever.

This is my dad in 1971, at 14 years old. He's riding at their summer cabin in Mt. Morris, WI.

Here's one of me, 26 years later in 1997, also age 14, on the same bike!

Now here it is another 15 years later, with me on it at the ripe old age of 29. This was just yesterday. It's the orange bike in the pic, and I recently restored it and built a decent little briggs with some goodies (I have a thread around here somewhere on the build). The green one is another Aggie 97 that I acquired last year and built for my girlfriend.

I wasn't texting and riding, I was setting up a GPS speedometer!

So that's the history of my Aggie, and will hopefully soon have a kid of my own to pass it on to!

buckeye

:thumbsup:
Those pics need to be in the vintage family album and girls on mini bikes.
Surprise kustom kart.
Nice minis!

And so it continues.

Here's a pic of my boy on ol' orange- he got his first ride today. Time goes by way too fast. I created this post 7 years ago before this little guy was even a thought. His mom is the girlfriend on the green bike, who has since become the wife :) :scooter:

IMG_0558.jpg