Found something cool but what is it??

Lizardking

I don't have it in my possession yet but it's waiting for me at my sister's house. My sister saw it and bought it knowing my addiction is strong. Wrong Engine, custom seat and powder coat.

The ape bars have me going bananas and can't wait to have it in front of me. I'll have to wait a couple of days to see it.

Any one know what it is?
Screenshot_20210826-150224.jpg

mustangfrank

I don't have it in my possession yet but it's waiting for me at my sister's house. My sister saw it and bought it knowing my addiction is strong. Wrong Engine, custom seat and powder coat.

The ape bars have me going bananas and can't wait to have it in front of me. I'll have to wait a couple of days to see it.

Any one know what it is?
View attachment 282099
Pic doesn't show the front of the headtube/top tubes but it looks like a Harrison.

mustangfrank

A Harrison you say!.. Google, work your magic.....

First one I've seen out here for sure.
I was thinking the same thing, seems like they stuck around the Great Lakes region. I have one on my bucket list, good sized frame, adjustable bars and the fenders (sorry) are the best looking minibike fenders IMHO.

Lizardking

My sister just sent me a couple of pictures and said the person called it a Ruttman Wildcat. Looks like it has a band brake on the clutch.

Google along with fellow members says it's a Harrison wildcat and not Ruttman. Should have it in my possession by tomorrow.

Screenshot_20210912-134252_Messages.jpg Screenshot_20210912-134327_Messages.jpg

mustangfrank

My sister just sent me a couple of pictures and said the person called it a Ruttman Wildcat. Looks like it has a band brake on the clutch.

Google along with fellow members says it's a Harrison wildcat and not Ruttman. Should have it in my possession by tomorrow.

View attachment 282153 View attachment 282154
My other guess was going to be a Ruttman Pak Mule...either way nice find, wish my sister was out bird-dogging minibikes for me!