Fox brochure 1967 minibikes

Nave not seen all of this brochure loaded here so here goes. Gonna split this up between the mini bikes and I'll also post a kart section. Enjoy. :thumbsup:

Trailhopper, you are what this place is all about. I admire your willingness to post high quality color pics for everyone to enjoy when some ebayers are trying to get $60+ for a 2 page parts list they probably paid pennies for.

It's one thing if you want an original hard copy for your collection, but when you just need the info to complete a rebuild, they are extortionists. If we all scanned and shared our stuff, we could drive down those ridiculous prices.

Thanks! I love reading these old things.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Well thanks for that but you know what the sad part is.......some A$$wad will grab these and they will be trying to sell them on Ebay within a month. I learned a long time ago that if your into minibikes or any "hobby" and you want to profit from it you may not last very long. I do sell a bunch of minibike related decals on Ebay but it aint' gonna make me no millionaire. I mainly started doing it because there was a huge need for them from everyone that was doing their own restorations. Hell, now I am so busy working on requests that I don't get much time to work on my own stuff but that's just fine cuz I know I'm helping another minibike enthusiast out with his or her own project. OK I'll get off the soap box now.....carry on. :thumbsup:

buckeye

You are one of the good guys here for sure Steve. You do more to help others, by far, more than a lot do. Much thanks!:thumbsup: