Fox clutch covers

You guys and your little tin machines geeze thinkin your special.... :laugh: looking great Scott :thumbsup: alot here do not respect the time put into this hobby I know where your at!!!! Thanks!! and Thank You!! looking good my friend!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

You guys and your little tin machines geeze thinkin your special.... :laugh: looking great Scott :thumbsup: alot here do not respect the time put into this hobby I know where your at!!!! Thanks!! and Thank You!! looking good my friend!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:
We can't all play in the sand! That takes too much patience. :laugh: Thanks for the props, my brother with the incredible mad-casting-skills. :thumbsup:

matt2

Hey Scottessey got mine today. [trialbug] I picked this up because it looked very universal. The two bracket are very nice and the extra bracket you don't use will come in handy somewhere later on. If you still have these available next month I'm going to get another. I think you could make this work on almost anything. I might have to get two more.
Anyhow thanks Scott nice stuff!:grind:

ps This guy has very fast shipping.

Last edited:
Scottessey you mailbox is full. I am in need of a clutch cover for my Fox trailbug that uses a jack shaft. Also I am not sure if it was you who fab'd them but both fenders as well. Missing a front fender and the back one is bent from me thinking it was a lifting point when I was 10. :crying: If and when you make some more please shoot me a message. Thanks!

Ah man. The blasted full inbox problem. I'm not on the forum much these days but I do believe I have a trail bug cover. Maybe you can hit me up on Facebook? Scott Kirksey