Fox Spoiler for sale, West MN

I'm interested in selling a Fox Spoiler that's been in my grandpas shed for around 20 years. Tires are flat but its all there and in pretty good shape. No clue if it runs, if it's not sold by the next time I'm out there I'll test it. Little to no rust on it as the shed is a good environment: all that's gotten on it is dust and cobwebs. I'm asking 400-700 if thats reasonable, it's in Western Minnesota. Will post pictures later( about 8 hours). PM me, or post in this thread with questions and offers.

1971_MB1A

I'm interested in selling a Fox Spoiler that's been in my grandpas shed for around 20 years. Tires are flat but its all there and in pretty good shape. No clue if it runs, if it's not sold by the next time I'm out there I'll test it. Little to no rust on it as the shed is a good environment: all that's gotten on it is dust and cobwebs. I'm asking 400-700 if thats reasonable, it's in Western Minnesota. Will post pictures later( about 8 hours). PM me, or post in this thread with questions and offers.
Is it the same bike you had pictured yesterday and were trying to I D and do the wheels have any rust on them ?

Speaking out of turn but as a grandpa....I think you better keep that and restore it....it may not seem like much now, but in 10 years or so you’ll be proud of yourself and so will he....you’ll end up regretting selling it....$400-700 will last you a good evening of fun, memories of that bike are a lifetime....just my unwanted/unsolicited opinion

Speaking out of turn but as a grandpa....I think you better keep that and restore it....it may not seem like much now, but in 10 years or so you’ll be proud of yourself and so will he....you’ll end up regretting selling it....$400-700 will last you a good evening of fun, memories of that bike are a lifetime....just my unwanted/unsolicited opinion
I'm actually a teenager and it's not mine, but rather my fathers. He doesn't have interest in restoring it and 400-700 will last me months. I do believe someone else will grab it and find joy in restoring and running it, and that's good enough for me.