I recently picked up a Fox Campus FX. Most of the parts were long gone, but I have spent many days tracking parts down.
I'm looking for the following parts however that I have not been able to find at a reasonable price:
Reproduction Seat
Gas Tank
Electrical system (I have a running Tecumseh HS40) but no lighting coil or wiring, brake light switch...
I am repairing the badly damaged rims, but really would like to find two new ones.

Here it is, becuase who doesn't like pictures:

Welcome to the forum, nice to see another Connecticut guy :thumbsup: Contact Karen/Manchester1 for a great seat :thumbsup: And your front fender is on backwards :shrug:

Nice to meet you, had not seen anyone else from CT yet. That explains the mystery of the odd looking front fender. Had not messed around with it yet but knew something didn't look like the pictures I had found of it.

Are there any rides or meet ups in CT?

Mainly rust holes on the inside of the rims lips.
The rims themselves seem to be structurally alright.

working to smooth them out and fill in the holes.

When I got them the tubes were ripped up from the sharp edges on the holes.

I can post some pics if you want to see.

Welcome to the site.
I had the coil over shocks on the fox mini I owned back in 74.
Sadly there isn't much chrome that survived on your ride.
You need to grab parts at lowest cost possible before jumping Ebay .
Those dudes will bleed you broke.
I am also attempting to rebuild Foxes and am at the point of wishing I chose a cheaper bike to do.
Also one with parts still available today.
Good fortune in you build.
Reaper

Welcome to the site.
I had the coil over shocks on the fox mini I owned back in 74.
Sadly there isn't much chrome that survived on your ride.
You need to grab parts at lowest cost possible before jumping Ebay .
Those dudes will bleed you broke.
I am also attempting to rebuild Foxes and am at the point of wishing I chose a cheaper bike to do.
Also one with parts still available today.
Good fortune in you build.
Reaper
Agreed, these FOX parts can either get very expensive or impossible to find.
I describe the project to people as "imagine someone tore open the parts box and everything scattered all over the world, most parts were destroyed & you need to hope people have some sitting in their basement."

I believe I have found everything I need almost to get it running.
but the shocks are reproduction sealed. The coil over shocks it came with rub on the chain to the rear sprocket...

Getting ready to paint the frame, the chrome is coming back as the paint is falling off it like dust. Unfortunately the chrome really isn't in great shape underneath so far.

Lot's of elbow grease and hunting going on over here.

Yes I know what you mean on both issues.
I have three pairs of stock shocks on three different frames and all of them have rub .
I actually really need to rechrome some parts but the cost is high I've heard.
Reaper