fox thunderbolt 198 mc

Just picked up a fox thunderbolt off craigslist its in good shape. its for my sons birthday its sumthing he can ride the trails and threw the snow on. last year i got him a ruttman spyder so hes gonna be excited when he sees it. i stripped all the paint off and used some filler primer and started sanding it already

Attachments

Last edited:
Just picked up a fox thunderbolt off craigslist its in good shape. its for my sons birthday its sumthing he can ride the trails and threw the snow on. last year i got him a ruttman spyder so hes gonna be excited when he sees it. i stripped all the paint off and used some filler primer and started sanding it already
Awesome, I've been eyeing that thing for weeks, I'm glad you got it for your son...he's a lucky kid.
I'm looking forward to watching this project.
I kinda like the tweaked rear seat, I don't think they came like that.
The tank looks great, are you going to leave that original and paint the rest?
What engine are you going with?

Thanks
frankster

Yea iv been looking for one for awhile but either they were to far away or get snatched up ...the tank Is in good shape a little ding on the front but i should be able to fix it with some bondo . if it was up to me id leave it original the stickers are still ther in some what good condition. but im gonna strip it and paint it i got a real cool green im gonna try out ....im not sure wat motor im gonna use i put my built up predator on it just as a mock up in the pic but ill probably put a stock hemi predator in it unless i see something i like at the swapmeet tomorrow

Yea iv been looking for one for awhile but either they were to far away or get snatched up ...the tank Is in good shape a little ding on the front but i should be able to fix it with some bondo . if it was up to me id leave it original the stickers are still ther in some what good condition. but im gonna strip it and paint it i got a real cool green im gonna try out ....im not sure wat motor im gonna use i put my built up predator on it just as a mock up in the pic but ill probably put a stock hemi predator in it unless i see something i like at the swapmeet tomorrow
what swapmeet is tomorrow?

It took me awhile but I finally finished going to grab a new sprocket and gears today just not sure on wat gears to run had a 60 tooth sprocket on the back but for 41 chain I'm gonna swap it so I can run 35 chain

Attachments