Fox Thunderbolt Dynamark for sale

I have owned this minibike since 1975. It was my first ‘dirtbike’, I was 8 yo. I hate to get rid of it but I’m moving a long distance and cannot take it with me. It’s been sitting in my garage for over 35 years. Almost all the parts are with it. It’s missing the crossover shaft for the final drive, the taillight. And the clutch cover. The original engine does not run. I have 3 other engines that do run, plus the original still. I am located in West Chester PA. Make an offer , I’m putting my house on the market soon so it’s got to go.

Attachments

That's a nice bike! You got an idea where you want to be on $$$? Throw it out there.
I really have no idea what this type bike is worth. I know I’m only the second owner of it, my older cousin had got it brand new. There’s really not much information to go on in regards to trying to price it.

Sounds like you have more of an emotional attachment than its worth to the rest of us. It will cost as much or more to restore than it will be worth. Put a price on it and hope you dont have to drag it with you when you move or ship it if you decide to Ebay it. At tleast there are people here who will come and get it.

cfh

I love these Fox bikes, but there's a lot of issues here. For example, that motor can't be correct to the bike. It's an H50 not an HSxx. And it's from a snowblower. You can see the snow guards around the pull start, and the holes in the blower housing where it originally had a motor-mounted gas tank. And since the bike has lights, does that motor have a lighting coil to support the lights? That exhaust i can't explain. Maybe the guards are missing? but that would burn the crap out of your leg. i would have to agree this is a big project, bigger than one may think upon first view.

markus

I love these Fox bikes, but there's a lot of issues here. For example, that motor can't be correct to the bike. It's an H50 not an HSxx. And it's from a snowblower. You can see the snow guards around the pull start, and the holes in the blower housing where it originally had a motor-mounted gas tank. And since the bike has lights, does that motor have a lighting coil to support the lights? That exhaust i can't explain. Maybe the guards are missing? but that would burn the crap out of your leg. i would have to agree this is a big project, bigger than one may think upon first view.
while that engine on the bike listed here is not original to the bike, that size and style IS correct to that model bike, they were from 1970/71 timeframe.

Well, like I said I’ve owned this bike since I was 8yo. It’s been sitting in my shed since 2000, before that in my Dad’s garage. I know the engine is not original. Yes, it’s from a snowblower. I have the original engine to it still, plus the one that’s in it and two other engines. As for the exhaust I have the original shield, but the shields for the centrifugal clutch was gone before I even got the bike. I have most of the parts that came off of it. The crossover shaft for the final drive is missing, the clutch cover, the taillight lens are gone. If you want a price how bout $200. That includes everything I have for it including the 3 other engines. I know the 3 engines ran as of around 2001, but the original does not. If you send me your email address I’ll send detailed pictures when I get them shortly. Thank you all for your responses