Fox Thunderbolt restomod[Capt. Murica]

Nice fab work,cool mini!
Thanks! ...Well little update on this ride...I have been tuning the chikuni carb and dialed it in nicely and have been pounding the crap out of this Fox mini...It doe's every bit of 45mph or better?....I just happened to have been driving nice a slow ride around the back section of my lake and all of the sudden I feel the handle bars drop and the steering gets all wonky...WTF????....The back bone of the frame broke and folded up on the engine...not good so... I limp home nice and slow...
100_7246.JPG
100_7248.JPG
I welded it up and reinforced it..
100_7249.JPG
100_7253.JPG
Now I know why it broke...The previous owner hacked the frame tube up and removed the overlap of the tube to seat pan to make room for the spark plug for the Predator engine..
100_7251.JPG

awesome work, I was wondering what torque converter was used on this build? i just picked up a thunderbolt 150 and was going to swap a predator into it but not sure if a regular 30 series would work on the stock jackshaft. did you have to modify anything?

awesome work, I was wondering what torque converter was used on this build? i just picked up a thunderbolt 150 and was going to swap a predator into it but not sure if a regular 30 series would work on the stock jackshaft. did you have to modify anything?
Thanks,
No modifications to it.The TC was off fleabay with the cast aluminum support plate...3/4 motor shaft..5/8 jack shaft and the belt was the one that came with the kit.