Fox thunderbolt!

fistfullabar

1st up ride it before i take her apart!! Then strip it down and add extra welds at "weak points". Then paint or chrome or ceramic coat frame up. Engine is a stock powersport that needs a little billet love sexy intake and maybe a dellorto?

fistfullabar

Cerkote piston top and clyinder head? What fo you guys think of proformance coatings??? And how silly would it be to get the head extruded honing?

delray

Cerkote piston top and clyinder head? What fo you guys think of proformance coatings??? And how silly would it be to get the head extruded honing?
I stumbled across factory pistons with coatings on the sides.

if you go with a dellorto carb? go with a 22mm and make sure you have the main jet adjustable.

fistfullabar

Swingarm swap is on the agenda. I have the same swingarm on my rupp. Gonna put a diff extended swinger on the rupp. Z50 looks so nice on the bolt. Did you sell yours gumpit? 20190210_163145.jpg

I did. The kid who has it has been posting his progress. He is in the reassemly phase. His paint job looks great. Great bike. But I like to just keep some for a year or two,ride them and move on to the next project. He bought it last year for a local race we have out here in June... Goma’s Minibike Massacre.......tons of fun.

delray

You always "stumble" on the goods! The dellorto ub20 is 20mm no?
You always "stumble" on the goods! The dellorto ub20 is 20mm no?
not sure on the ub model carb sorry little rusty on my dellorto carb's,but if I am correct you can modify up to a 22mm with the adjustable main like the 19's that came on the rupps. find your self a ohh50 head. makesure it came off a 5hp(172cc) they will have a smaller chamber. still a open design chamber. so it will flow good with some porting in the bowls only and .040 off the head(milled) Tecumseh hot coil and it should go...….