Frame build

Fourtogo

Thank you! That is a nice setup and for what you get seems very reasonable.
Yes it is nicely thought out piece/kit . The DJ Model 32 bender is also great piece to have . When can find a good deal , on a gridded steel top I do that . I haven’t regretted buying ether of them . The bender mechanical is a easy pull , for the 1” 0.95 tubing I am using . That top hoop has all together 10ea bends In it . I do have a tip for multiple bends on one stick . Clamp a piece of angle iron on with hose clamp on the tube Use a 2-3” magnet level to keep side to side bends lined up and concentric and same .

Attachments

Fourtogo

A jig, wow, ...some of us novice builders just have to settle with the 'bio-peep method'.
"YUP, looks about right"....?
This was my first heavy frame mod just saw horses and double layer 3/4” plywood and hand levels angle iron sections plumb bobs . This time around i made it a lot easier for my self . a good tube bender is a must

Attachments

Last edited:
This was my first heavy frame mod just saw horses and double layer 3/4” plywood and hand levels angle iron sections plumb bobs . This time around i made it a lot easier for my self . a good tube bender is a must
Tube benders have crossed my mind...yes.
And I gave thought to the jig idea as well.