Frankenstein 2016 jakedmoe custom Anything Goes Class

Hey Guys! im back for this years build off! I couldn't be more excited to build another custom for this amazing minibike world.
Would like to start off by thanking OldMiniBikes for the opportunity and Joe from Joe's Minibike Reunion for letting me in his words "HAVE FUN" with his pile of parts which he calls Frankenstein.

This build I will be modifying a pre built frame instead of scratch built one. I have lots of ideas in mind but the overall goal is to reduce the size quite a bit since it is a MINI bike and make use of any open gaps or unused space. The frontend is a well built billet aluminum springer witch I have plans to modify significantly and reduce the rake angle so the bike funtions as it should.

Thanks hope you all enjoy will appreciate your input!

Oh hell this should be good . Your drag bike is one of the baddest I've seen , and your skills are top notch. Also from what I can see of your shop it's top notch too .
I'am a bike modifier myself and will be watching your build for sure. Rock on

put some of these parts together to see what ill be working with....

first problem wayyy to big nothing mini about this! the forks are too long, the frame is too wide, not liking the seat area at all. lots of changes planned for sunday get ready!!

Oh hell this should be good . Your drag bike is one of the baddest I've seen , and your skills are top notch. Also from what I can see of your shop it's top notch too .
I'am a bike modifier myself and will be watching your build for sure. Rock on
thank you sir! the drag bike is still my favorite! a blast to ride as well it blows people away! thanks for watching a lot to come this build, so be sure to tune in!!

Great to see you back at it Jake!! Love the front wheel, springer forks, solo seat.......... ah heck its all good!!!! This build off is bringing back the best builders!!!! :thumbsup:

Like the way the new head tube came out, a little slim and simple.

most likely going to remake the axle plates, may cut the washer out and switch back to a live axle and billet parts.. would look a lot nicer, not digging the steel sprocket that's on it now.

posted some pics of how I cut my real sharp miter cuts, mark the distance to go from start to finish and keep each cut dead on the marks, great thing about metal is you can always grind more just don't over cut.

frame will be going together the rest of the way soon here. got late quick and I have work early.

enjoy guys! :grind:

Last edited: