Frankenstein 2016 jakedmoe custom Anything Goes Class

Here are some updated pics of the seat area which has been by far the hardest piece so far! The first design I just wasn't feeling it and ended up cutting the top half off and starting over

the second to last pic is going to be the finalized design shape.

The rear fender was made from two 4" minibike fenders that I cut and welded together.. in this pic they are just tacked.

The Fuel tank is built from two Xs650 motorcycle side covers from the 70s and is turning out super nice! I plan to run some gussets off the rear of the tank to make it a little easier on the eye.

The last pic is how it currently sits.

next on my list is to finalize the seat and fender area, take the tank back off, build a tunnel on the bottom side of the tank, and start welding everything up.

6doggie3

The rear fender was made from two 4" minibike fenders that I cut and welded together.. in this pic they are just tacked.

The Fuel tank is built from two Xs650 motorcycle side covers from the 70s and is turning out super nice! I plan to run some gussets off the rear of the tank to make it a little easier on the eye.

The last pic is how it currently sits.

next on my list is to finalize the seat and fender area, take the tank back off, build a tunnel on the bottom side of the tank, and start welding everything up.

Nice tank! I own a 1978 XS 650 and a parts bike and never thought of making an tank out of the side covers!
Also WTF why don't you have your own custom bike shop? MAD Skills!!!!!