Freak-Bikes, Homemades, Customs, Frankenbikes & Oddballs

So I sold the Arco tank some time ago because we found a nice sweaty and rusty candy apple red oval tank for this bike. Soon it will be sporting a briggs 5hp engine and a sprocket adaptor since it runs a DB wheel out back, I want to go down to a 60 tooth once the fiver is powering it the thing doesn't wheelie under power but I'm thinking that will change. This one is an heirloom at this point, will be with us forever and one of the few things in my world not for sale. Too much of me in it, a lot of fitting and refitting as well as trial and error. Anyway here is the latest fuel tank it's sporting, I also plan to use some old Taiwanese Scat Cat bars similar to mini apes those MX bars are cool but I'm going for an older school look. My son rarely rode this but it's still his, he said do what I want with it but I'm not claiming it for myself just making it better for him when he decides he wants to ride it.
Here is the finished "Rat Bastard", my son insisted we use the Arco tank since it was an Arco frame once. The round tank looked wrong to him. None the less here it is:

i dub thee; the FrankenRupp
(unknown year/model) Rupp frame, fork, bars, wheels, etc, with extended stock swingarm, GX200 swapped with governor delete, brake level throttle, custom exhaust, K&N style filter.

Before:

Currently sitting as such:

Hey all, found a pic of a mini I built for a good friend of mine. He supplied the engine and exhaust, and I did everything else. The frame looked like a Bonanza but not sure. It has foot control on both sides, one for the brake and the left hand is for the shifter. I used a second hub on the RH side and cut down a sprocket to use as a brake rotor. That's a 90cc auto, has a 12volt A/C system with a Yamaha shunt A/C regulator which is under the seat, and that is a large bicycle seat. The CDI box, coil, and wiring is all in the custom made aluminum box. That is also a custom made fuel tank. It's a blast to ride and likes to wheelie a lot. I like to do some different and off the wall stuff sometimes. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

This thread has 944,324 views as I write this. Does anyone care to predict when it will hit the 1 million mark? I believe that it will happen sometime in May, 2018. What's your guess? Maybe we should have a pool. Pick the exact date and earn the glory.