Freak-Bikes, Homemades, Customs, Frankenbikes & Oddballs

Mac

I flew out of the house, jumped in my truck, forgot my camera for more detailed pictures, got out of my truck, went back in the house, grabbed my camera, jumped back in my truck, flew down the freeway, slid into the Pawn Shop parking lot where the minibike was, ran inside the place, looked around,....and couldn't find the mini, so I asked a guy "Do you have a little minibike here that was on Craigslist for $150.00?", he shrugged his shoulders and mumbled something to another clerk and off we went to dig around this place that looked like a Hoarder's Dream come true.

I saw the minibike stashed at the end of an aisle surrounded by BMX bikes, so I ran up the next aisle and tugged on the front fork. "I found it" I shouted(Trying not to show any real emotions), I tipped it to the side and started looking at it to see if it was worth what they were asking for it. After about the longest second I've ever had to endure I asked the clerk if the price was fixed at $150, he said "No, I think the boss will take $100.00 for it.
My next question was " Who do I pay?". I rolled it to the register, the boss said "It runs", I paid him, tossed the mini in my truck, and got out of there before they decided they might want to keep it or eBay it.
Got it home, got out the starting fluid, yanked the rope a dozen times and it fired up belching the prettiest blue cloud of smoke you ever did see.

I'm going to cannibalize it for parts.
Early Taco fork in decent shape,both rims are early Taco,
Here are the pictures of my $100.00 Frijole:

....I wonder if this would be considered a "Frankenbike".