Freak Karts, Customs, Homemades, and Oddballs

team cheaps blastard cool. maybe other ppl will turn up with stuff like that too. kinda curious as to what the more thab 2 wheel guys have hidden in their collection:thumbsup:

Thanks.
Blastard was a leftover project from a few years back and I just had to wrap it up last winter...it was driving me crazy.

I'm just itching to build some "things" but with this whole job change over going on right now and still being financally strapped its slow going.

Planned are:
6 wheel tractor
motorized mechanics seat/stool
maybe a monster motorized redneck creeper:eek:ut:

I did just today get a panther 110 ATV from a coworker for about the price of lunch.:shrug:

thats cool tc. understand the money thing. im a little stalled on my mini bike project. when i got the briggs 5 hp, white whooo hooo, it has a 3/4 shaft. clutch i have is 5/8 :facepalm: so i need a clutch, clutch cover, and new tires and maybe chain to get. good luck with the new atv and the future builds. just joined the OldMiniBikes shortly before you finished the blastard, read that thread. its a cool build.

oldsledz

I don't have any info on this bike, it looks like a Heath Kit Boonie that someone added running boards to, but it is made of bigger pipe and the measurements are a little different than a boonie.

I don't have any info on this bike, it looks like a Heath Kit Boonie that someone added running boards to, but it is made of bigger pipe and the measurements are a little different than a boonie.

that could be a homemade boonie too. leathernun would know. definately a cool bike.