FREE: 1972 Suzuki RV90 roller mid-Michigan area pickup only

MikeBear

I have a FREE 1972 Suzuki Rv90 roller that needs to be removed from storage out of my shed. It's a roller, there's no engine at present. I believe it's restorable, as that was my original intentions.

Located in the Midland area of mid-Michigan. If you are interested, please contact me via PM and I can give you my address to come get it.

I need it gone soon!

0905181238-02.jpg 0905181238-01.jpg 0905181238-00.jpg

I did buy a bunch of parts off of Ebay with the intentions of restoring it, and then never had time to do so. I had hoped to install a Piranha engine, but never got around to buying that.

We can haul out the parts when you pick up the roller, HOWEVER, I'm not giving those away for free. I have two new tires (Duro HF247 Sport ATV Tire 21x7-10), two new inner tubes (Bridgestone Ultra Heavy Duty Motorcycle Tube 80/100x21), and all sorts of various parts from Ebay such as wheel hub stuff. I originally spent over $350 accumulating them, but I figure I can re-sell those on Ebay myself and try to get back some of the money spent. If you want to buy some of them to speed your restoration up, we can negotiate that when you come. Bring some cash when you do so, if you want to buy some/all of them. $150 (which is less than 1/2 what I paid) will take them all, and then I don't have to listen to my wife whining about this anymore.

IF you only want the roller, there's NO COST. That's totally free.

Last edited: