Free Junk

Well I need to thank another one of my neighbors for dumping his old pressure washer at the road , I now have my new engine test station , someone on hear shared this idea a while back , can't remember who though so I'm claiming that I invented it :laugh: To top that off the with the hose he left on it I was able to repair an old electric pressure washer I had . Of course it needed a little mini bike love and some cool decals !

Last edited:
:thumbsup: You may have invented it but I did it first! :laugh: Well before you anyway, I'm sure I'm not the first.

I never took pictures either. :laugh:

How about an old pressure washer cart or something similar? It already has the correct holes in the engine plate. You can bolt your engine to it and wheel it outside to run it.

Trinik and Kenny , two guys that you can't , well never mind , lol . And yes Chad may have been Tim , although the hp that dude is making I hope he reinforced his

markus

Thats a nice size for one, fairly compact still and could be modded and added to easy off the handle.....giving me some idea's, better get a patent on that :laugh:

Thats a nice size for one, fairly compact still and could be modded and added to easy off the handle.....giving me some idea's, better get a patent on that :laugh:
Kinda my thought too Markus , it barely takes up anymore floor space than the engine it self ! Where is trinik ???

20160510_151307.jpg
Haha, yup. Those pressure washer stands make great engine test/tune stands! I have my neighbor to thank as well. Except his one also had a GC160 on it......