Frijole Roller

Last of the TacoMoto rollers.I had Mr. Carlson custom build this one to my specs.I added my own motor mount,and shortened up the forks another 1-1/4".............. Thick 1/8" wall tubing,both frame and forks. I also added jackshaft brackets and complete jackshaft with alloy plates,sprockets and bearings and shaft (NEW). Bonanza go-power 6" wheels,(bead blasted to original aluminum with no paint or coatings) General jumbo-junior tires(used tires and tubes in excellent shape),NEW bearings and axles. Has throttle,brake lever and new cable,2 places to mount the gas tank(tank is included and has been stripped ready to paint or chrome)seat is new,powder-coated Ford blue,has a new kickstand. Angle of custom motor mount and slots are for a 2 stroke McCulloch engine,with an inboard clutch. Was going to mount a Mc-91B1 engine,ran out of interest. More pix on request,roller located in Denver,CO. Prefer local pickup,can ship,you pay total costs on the shipping............Priced to sell at $500 and we'll see where that goes.
regards,Joel

Last edited:
Did you get anyone interested? I do like this a heck of a lot. It may be worthy of discussion. Are you at all a bit more flexible on price? I would have to pay you to ship it to Philly, but that would depend on how motivated you were to move this. It really is quite nice! pelase let me know.