frijole seat source

CarPlayLB

any other would be a disappointment for you! Manchester seats are the best!

she also does a great job on custom logos, as witnessed by the seat that Dave posted!

JMR

Thanks to everyone for the quick info. If I could get the dimensions of the seat and how to go about ordering that would be great.

Thanks to everyone for the quick info. If I could get the dimensions of the seat and how to go about ordering that would be great.
JMR, I believe you need to amass a total of five posts before you can send PM's. (Private messages) Then you send one to Manchester1 (click on her name on her post before) and she'll be able to hook you up with that seat and answer any questions. She even does restorations of old seats.

JMR, I believe you need to amass a total of five posts before you can send PM's. (Private messages) Then you send one to Manchester1 (click on her name on her post before) and she'll be able to hook you up with that seat and answer any questions. She even does restorations of old seats.
Thank you Dave. I just sent him a PM. The PM's do work with less than 5 posts. I never knew that.:thumbsup: