Front ski

Any idea if this would fit my Cestad trike with small front wheel? Don’t see why not.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks, I think you’re right. Wouldn’t think it would take much modification, if any. Maybe a couple spacers.

Sent from my iPad using OldMiniBikes

That ski was sold by Ruttman and other mini bike companies. One manufacturer sold through them all as a factory accessory. It was made for small mini bikes. They work like crap on larger bikes due to the width of it.

Thanks cheezy1. That also answered another question about how well they work. Saving me some mini bike dough.
Martin.

Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes

Thanks cheezy1. That also answered another question about how well they work. Saving me some mini bike dough.
Martin.

Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes
Unless you have a brake on each axle they don't turn for _ _ _ _ !
My dad actually took a ski off of a snowmobile shorted it and had put a steel runner on the bottom.
You must also put a tether cable on the back so if you get front end airborne the ski doesn't flip forward on you and mess up your day!!!!

More good info. I think the tether May be the most important, lol. Fortunately I have dual band brakes. I’m sure I can fab something like your dad did.
Thanks, Martin.

Sent from my iPad using OldMiniBikes