Front Springs,and upper and lower plugs, '67 Continental

Is there anybody out there that has some front shock springs, upper and lower plugs for a '67 Rupp Continental?
I have exhausted all of the parts outlets I know of and found the lower plug only. (Blackwidow Motorsports)

No swap meets at all in my area. I thought OldMiniBikes would have a parts swap section, but I haven't been able to find it if they do.

You will need to find somebody with a machine shop to make you those plugs. You will probably never find them. I had mine made. I believe McMaster Carr has the springs you need.

Wow. Nice. Really? McMaster Carr? That would be awesome. Thanks for the reply. If I'm successful in getting what I have out of the fork without destroying anything, I should only need one spring, but we'll see how it goes. Do the springs thread or just push onto the plugs?

They just pop on the plug. Well, easier said than done. They are a bugger to get on.:laugh: Get that spring out and you can get a accurate measurement for the replacement from McMasterCarr. Mine is all together and I don't remember the size or I would get you the info.

markus

My buddy Dan has these, they came with a bunch of NOS parts out of an old Mini bike dealers stock but were not tagged and we weren't sure what they exactly fit, Hes got the measurments in the listing so you can compare to what you have, He had some others too in a different size but I dunno if they already sold or not.

3 Minibike Rear Shock Upper Plug or Spring Stop Rupp Fox Bonnaza | eBay

Oh and there is a Classifieds section Here on OldMiniBikes, with a Parts wanted section you can list in, of course as of lately nobody seems care about listing anything in the right spot around here :laugh: Good luck in your search!

Last edited:
Those say rear shocks. I'm looking at front fork shocks. I don't know if the plugs are the same. I got the broken half of the spring out of one side, so i now know the deminsions i need. But the upper plug is still stuck in the fork.