FS/TRADE 1971 "El Burro" Sand N' Sno Bike

Going to move a few that don't/won't get ridden. Probably the finest example in existence. Purchased new by a Rhode Island machine shop/snowmobile dealership in 1970 and ridden for 5 minutes, then stored away for 30+ years. When it was found in 2003, black soot covered the whole bike which stained the original paint. The fenders and frame were color matched and professionally re-painted by Vintage Motorsports. The original engine had been pilfered/used for another project so a correct New Old Stock 8 HP Briggs & Stratton was located and also professionally painted by Vintage Motorsports. It has never had gas or oil in it. The clutch cover was MIA, so an original replacement was located and also pro painted and a new logo applied. The handlebars were re-chromed and all hardware was re-plated. The original flotation tires still have the nubs on them and show virtually no signs of use. Located in Ma. 02747. Pick up or ship at your expense. Trade for equal caliber mini{s} that are designed more for street and less for snow/trail. Cash price $1,500.00.

Last edited:
I am new to this site and ran across this EL Burro, is it still available, might be wishful thinking but I had to ask, If it is I am very interested and would love to talk to you about buying it.