Fuel school

Status
Not open for further replies.

toomanytoys

It's time to switch to electric cars
you gonna buy me one? You gonna actually build the infrastructure in my area to support electric cars?

The closest charger to me is 75 miles away. If I wanted to go to a mall or shopping center I wouldn’t have enough charge to go do that then drive home…

I74

Seeing ''a lot'' of Tesla's in our area,, & looks like we also have 3 charging stations around here also.

Most people charge them @ home overnight.

Full charge is around 250 - 350 miles,, & the quick 15min. ''supercharger'' one,, gives around 163+ miles.

If I was still turning wrenches for a living,, this would of been a great gig for me, working @ one of the Tesla dealerships.
I did do training on the Prius ect. ones,, around 8 years ago though.

My Buddy Fred test drove an upper end Tesla sport job awhile back,, & he said that thing frigg'n flew !

Last edited:
I’ve met 3 Tesla owners in the past year….all identical in looks and personality…dickheads….I’ll drive electric when they shut down the last gas station and give them out for free….long live the gas sucking air polluting noisy V-8!!!

where the hell you going to bury the used up batteries?

olddog

you gonna buy me one? You gonna actually build the infrastructure in my area to support electric cars?

The closest charger to me is 75 miles away. If I wanted to go to a mall or shopping center I wouldn’t have enough charge to go do that then drive home…
I thought he was kidding. I know people who own them and even they realize we can’t go electric…

Status
Not open for further replies.