Fuji Go-Devil

oldsledz

I Picked up this go-devil a few days ago,
I found it last summer they had pulled it out of a shed to get things out for a yard sale but didn't want to sell the scooter then.

They took my phone number and called last week and we made a deal on it.

Cuyuna has a couple with 1971 MFG dates and an older one with no date, all his have 5 digit serial numbers, mine has a 6 digit number, anyone have one with a 6 digit number and a MFG date?

Looks like it's all there, nice original. I like that that the grips look good, and original controls....seat board should bend down the frame at front. Probably replaced.

One of mine was like double stamped for the PS serial number i rubbed it with some compound, till one number came up.....maybe they drinking soushi when they stamped em.....:devil2

nice one .
wish i could fold all ours up like that.
easy storage

just looked at it folded up again
where the hells the other wheel at?
looks like only one

Last edited:

jeep4me

I picked up one of these a couple of weeks ago too.

Where are the numbers located? I'll check mine and see what they are.

Fun little bike to ride:scooter:

I picked up a fuji go devil frame years ago minis the motor and part of the front end, I put a 5 hp honda motor on it to make it look kinda like a scooter and havee been think of putting side panels over the back. yeah it's not original but fun to ride.

If anyone runs across a rewind for the Go Devil, I need one. I have the rewind but the start dogs inside(2 pieces) are missing. Other than that she is complete--even the original bag which can be used for patterns as there is a rip in it.Thanks for you help.

jeep4me

I have the original bag too. When I get some money in my PayPal, I'll see about getting Kenny making me another bag, mines kinda dry rotted.

Hmmm, serial no. tag or decal? I have 2 of them and never did see anything like that. I just had to guess they were in the 60's somewhere. They are fun to ride and quite the conversation piece when one is folded up and the other set up to ride. The one was close to complete when I got it and the other was a basket case.:grind]
[/url]