Fully built 9000rpm 196cc Baja Freshly built

Status
Not open for further replies.
$400 or best offer. Located in Lone Jack, Missouri. Will ship to lower 48 states, PayPal me $100 and i will refund what i don't use. Experienced engine builder. Billet Connecting rod (.020), billet flywheel with 35 degree timing advance, dyno cams super grind x cam (.275, this thing makes max torque at 7500 rpms), 26lb valve springs. Proper governor removal. This thing is no joke, it spits flames like nobody's business and sounds like a high-performance sports car. this thing will easily turn 9-10k rpms without batting an eye and will move a minibike at 60+mph even on stock low gearing. freshly built engine with probably 20 minutes on it. I built it, took it off the stand, let it idle for 10 minutes and let it rev to 6k a few times for a couple seconds each, then let it idle again and did a quick blip to 10k. this thing wont come apart. I will include the stock carb, but its a piece of junk under any load and a different aftermarket carb or some modification to the current carb will be necessary.

I74

$400 or best offer. Located in Lone Jack, Missouri. Will ship to lower 48 states, PayPal me $100 and i will refund what i don't use. Experienced engine builder. Billet Connecting rod (.020), billet flywheel with 35 degree timing advance, dyno cams super grind x cam (.275, this thing makes max torque at 7500 rpms), 26lb valve springs. Proper governor removal. This thing is no joke, it spits flames like nobody's business and sounds like a high-performance sports car. this thing will easily turn 9-10k rpms without batting an eye and will move a minibike at 60+mph even on stock low gearing. freshly built engine with probably 20 minutes on it. I built it, took it off the stand, let it idle for 10 minutes and let it rev to 6k a few times for a couple seconds each, then let it idle again and did a quick blip to 10k. this thing wont come apart. I will include the stock carb, but its a piece of junk under any load and a different aftermarket carb or some modification to the current carb will be necessary.
You bet your life on - ''this thing won't come apart'' ??

Show some pics. Better yet,, let's see some vid.

look up the cam. its a super grind x. https://www.OldMiniBikes.com/super-x-dyno-cam.html target rpm 7500.
Your link is bad, led me nowhere
But when i googled the cam, it says that the "target RPM" is 7500RPM.
Which is completely different than "max torque at 7500 RPM".
In fact, when i go to Dyno Cams, it says that the "target RPM" means the "maximum RPM".
So you have already over-revved the engine by quite a bit.
I highly doubt anyone here is gonna want to buy your over-revved engine.
Sorry but your motor is just not as awesome as you think it is. And you damaged it.
Good luck with the rebuild.

Last edited:

I74

you wanna buy it? otherwise I don't see a need in wasting my time.
Why would you advertise this engine without pics in the first place?

Don't think anybody in their right mind would even consider buying something like this without ''at least'' pics., , plus adding to Pay pal you 100 bucks for shipping,, & then state that you would refund what you don't use . ''LMFAO'' !!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.