Funny People on Craigslist....

I know who this guy is and if anybody likes to talk it's this guy:doah:
He is actually a pretty nice guy and does pretty nice work on his stuff
Tends to ask a bit much at first, but eventually gets to a fare price.
And Moto Bunny you are funny as hell keep it up:thumbsup:

I have two rims two tires two tubes rear sprocket 4 bearings all new -rims rebuilt gopowers for bonanza 1300 mini bike rear tire is530.450x6 front tire is 410.350x6
sprocket is 72 tooth 35 chain scooter boy made gold anodized paypal ok tires 360.00 for the whole set that imcludes two rems two tires two tubes four berings two rims one rear sprocket call me at 818-399-3856 please no OldMiniBikes members I don't have the time to gossip I just droped the price 100.00:eek:ut::eek:ut::eek:ut:

george3

Look at all the free advertising he is getting. LOL. He also is advertising for scooter boy. I will agree it is a really nice sprocket.

I know who this guy is and if anybody likes to talk it's this guy:doah:
He is actually a pretty nice guy and does pretty nice work on his stuff
Tends to ask a bit much at first, but eventually gets to a fare price.
And Moto Bunny you are funny as hell keep it up:thumbsup:
its prob what he meant :shrug:... if he were to talk to an OldMiniBikes member, they would talk too long (because he likes to talk too)... prob what most people ask him... if he is a member and then start talking about what name, etc... he may have assumed an OldMiniBikes member isnt going to pay as high for the set of wheels (because we give each other such good deals... he was mistaken... for a NICE set of wheels, tires and sprockets, im not too far off from paying the asking price... im still working on my set to get them as nice as possible and his look new... maybe he just choose poor wording as some are upset, but i agree... no need to flag his listings, etc. he did not slander anyone, just simply requested that no OldMiniBikes members contact him (which limited his sales) and that he did not like to gossip... he deserves to ask whatever price he wants for them and to limit his potential buyers to non OldMiniBikes members... maybe he should reconsider and re do the ad, but thats up to him. :shrug:

no need to flag his posts, or harass him, further, it may be a crime, if you want, you can pm me and ask me how I know it may be a crime (and not because Ive done it before!) :deal:

I put the ad in creags list I wanted to see if I could get a reply .it worked I like all you guys
OldMiniBikes are the best people scooter buy makes good stuff ill the parts I buy from OldMiniBikes have always been good and yes I got a lot of phone calls thanks guys dwp dan

I put the ad in creags list I wanted to see if I could get a reply .it worked I like all you guys
OldMiniBikes are the best people scooter buy makes good stuff ill the parts I buy from OldMiniBikes have always been good and yes I got a lot of phone calls thanks guys dwp dan
:thumbsup:

it worked I put that ad on creag list and I got a lot of replys ps OldMiniBikes members will get 20.00
off what ever I sell for mini bikes any time dwp dan

I have a dave miller dm 1000 the red one 300.00 discount to OldMiniBikes members its on cregs list now this is great advertising every one notices thanks guys any time I sell mini bike stuff you folks will get discounts with out all you guys we wodnt have all the good events we have and its nice to help each other dwp dan

old-timer

Scamming Member
In that case I'm glad it turned out to be you Dan :thumbsup:

I was thinking it was someone trying to bad mouth us in a round about way when I saw the post.

Carry on my friends :laugh:

no problem old - timer it worked a friend told me to try it that way some thing would be said then every one would notice so I tried it I got dozens of repleys then was the time to give the discounts for buying stuff ive got 4 people coming to my house to see the bikes I want to sell both so I can build two more bikes guardrail dave haze more frames an I want to buy them two to start and build but I need to sell my two to build two super bikes and that's what im going to do I keep my word on the discounts the dm 1000 will sell for 300.00 less to OldMiniBikes members thanks old timer dan ps any one looking for a bike call me I will give you a good deal dan

Motobunny Why are you so pissed off do you want the wheels and can't afford them? Don't take things so serious. This guy got what he wanted we are all talking about the guy on C/L. Maybe he was scared buckeye would call and he would not be able to get him off the phone. Sorry buck I had to.:laugh:
Your sarcasm detector is failing Matt2! gawd people, relax! Again, I was just fooling around, we CAN do that here, right? :devil2: ........ I just thought it's cheezy some guy (especially a member here!) would have put "please no OldMiniBikes members I don't have the time to gossip" is all as my experience here has been the total opposite-all good folks! (with just 2 or 3 slightly deranged :biggrin: ). Note that all I suggested was to flag a craigs post (which happens all the time seemingly randomly and does NOTHING to the seller other than causing them to have to relist) I DID NOT ADVOCATE CRIMES, HARASSMENT, REVENGE, KIDNAPPING AND IMPRISONMENT IN BUCKEYE'S LAIR, ETC. I just suggested someone was a poopie butt, basically, and to prank them in a silly way ..... some of you all need to get out more and have some fun once in a while or something--and see, look. . ..the craigs poster was just fooling around too! once again, silliness prevails.....

and I thought we :girl: were supposed to be the drama and gossip crowd. .... geez louise!!

Last edited:
Your sarcasm detector is failing Matt2! gawd people, relax! Again, I was just fooling around, we CAN do that here, right? :devil2: ........ I just thought it's cheezy some guy (especially a member here!) would have put "please no OldMiniBikes members I don't have the time to gossip" is all as my experience here has been the total opposite-all good folks! (with just 2 or 3 slightly deranged :biggrin: ). Note that all I suggested was to flag a craigs post (which happens all the time seemingly randomly and does NOTHING to the seller other than causing them to have to relist) I DID NOT ADVOCATE CRIMES, HARASSMENT, REVENGE, KIDNAPPING AND IMPRISONMENT IN BUCKEYE'S LAIR, ETC. I just suggested someone was a poopie butt, basically, and to prank them in a silly way ..... some of you all need to get out more and have some fun once in a while or something--and see, look. . ..the craigs poster was just fooling around too! once again, silliness prevails.....

and I thought we :girl: were supposed to be the drama and gossip crowd. .... geez louise!!
for the record, you had not commited any crimes (that i know of), i just posted what i did to warn any younger minded members not to commit any crimes... :thumbsup:

Last edited:

matt2

blah blah :doah: