Game Trail Camera

DZLBIKE

A friend and I went huckleberry picking on the East side of Mt. St. Helens in Washington state about a month ago and happened across a game trail camera in a very remote area. My buddy noted the brand and model of the camera, we picked our berries and left. He returned last week to pick some more berries and packed in his laptop computer. (I had to work that weekend and missed out) He uploaded the following picture to the memory card of the camera and renamed the pictures sequentially. I can only imagine what the owner of the camera will think when he reviews his images. This is in the same area as some Bigfoot sightings and is also the area D.B. Cooper is believed to have landed in.

MikeBear

A friend and I went huckleberry picking on the East side of Mt. St. Helens in Washington state about a month ago and happened across a game trail camera in a very remote area. My buddy noted the brand and model of the camera, we picked our berries and left. He returned last week to pick some more berries and packed in his laptop computer. (I had to work that weekend and missed out) He uploaded the following picture to the memory card of the camera and renamed the pictures sequentially. I can only imagine what the owner of the camera will think when he reviews his images. This is in the same area as some Bigfoot sightings and is also the area D.B. Cooper is believed to have landed in.

A picture of his wife? :scared: :anon.sml:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Thats the funniest thing I've EVER heard of you doing... :lol: I didn't know ya had it in ya.... :lol:

thats frickin hillarious i thought it was gona be guys with hunting stuff lol here is what i seen on mine
plus a bunch of other stuff birds, a million squerls, coon, turkeys, deer
i sure wish i would get a pic of big foot

Last edited:

Oldsalt

Had a few brews at the Fat Cat Saloon this evening. Told a couple of guys about the game camera trick. As deer season starts on Monday here everyone is going to keep a eye out for a game camera. Then we are gonna have someone run in front of its lens and start begging for his life, thereupon another will step into the picture and open up on him with a pistol [missing him ofcourse] and then drag the body away by the heels. That should start some talk.

Had a few brews at the Fat Cat Saloon this evening. Told a couple of guys about the game camera trick. As deer season starts on Monday here everyone is going to keep a eye out for a game camera. Then we are gonna have someone run in front of its lens and start begging for his life, thereupon another will step into the picture and open up on him with a pistol [missing him ofcourse] and then drag the body away by the heels. That should start some talk.
:doah: This has gotten to be quite the pass time.. :laugh:

That's funny with the camera.:laugh:

We have Box Huckleberry over here. It's pretty cool, it was "found" on my middle school science teachers farm so trust me, we learned ALL about it. Then we found it up where we hunt about 15 miles from his place. So he ended up going over and studying it. Apparently it's the same single plant and it travels under ground.
I really like botany, someday I'll do a little more with that interest. It's on my bucket list.:blink:

Little known history from my stomping grounds.
MEET THE WORLD'S OLDEST--AND HARDEST WORKING--PLANT

KimG

pics

thats frickin hillarious i thought it was gona be guys with hunting stuff lol here is what i seen on mine
plus a bunch of other stuff birds, a million squerls, coon, turkeys, deer
i sure wish i would get a pic of big foot

I would be happier with the pics you have! Awesome!

Oldsalt

OldSalt, if you do that for real, PLEASE upload the show for us, roflmao...that is way too funny!
The problem around here is that there dosen't seem to be any cameras in use. Apearently not really needed I'm told. Atleast no one I've talked to knows of one. The mountians around this valley are full of dear and elk. There are at least two bare in a thicket in the corner of some acreage I own. But other than strips of light timber and brush there is nothing but wheat fields. Hunting is usually done by seting up a distance away from cover and wait until one is stupid enough to walk out! I'd sure like to fine one.