Garage found fox mini bike

I tryed filling it with vinegar but i foudn a little hole on the bottom of the tank so i will fill it today and try to fill it again with vinegar and see what will happen if no i found some chemical online that cleans and protects so we will see what will happen. Thanks for all the help so far!!

Evapo-Rust. Removes rust, leaves phosphoric coating.
Caswells tank sealer. Seals Tank.
Repair the pin hole with silver solder. (hard solder)

Surface rust will appear on ANY bare metal surface where moisture is present, such as gasoline from the pump where ethanol has been added. (Unless you live where I live, where it's dry as a bone, and nothing rusts, ever, except my joints)

Hello guys i am sorry for the long deley but i had other stuff going on so i finally got back to the bike and i have another problem with the gas tank my neck is very rusted and have a couple of holes do u have any idea if this is fixable or if i can find a gas tank from someone to buy? Thanks

Search for Por-15 tank sealer. Works great if the holes are not too big and the metal isn't too thin. Plenty of videos online on how to use it.

The one on the neck where you tighten the gas cap is kinda big but i think i will try to either put another neck and solder it or something else. Thank you