Garage pics

I suspect you guys are a lot younger than me...if its any consolation I didn't have a garage like this until I was almost 50.
I must admit, it's nice....it's my safe haven when the wife gets to hollerin' :doah:

gbones

i like to pretend that my basement is a garage, only underground. it was pretty humid here in R.I. the other day so i spent some time down there and its alot cooler in the basement. i think thats the only advantage of a basement:shrug:

i like to pretend that my basement is a garage, only underground. :shrug:
:laugh:

I actually love working in my basement ...I can stroll down there anytime I want ,even with my socks on and start working on stuff....plus it's a lot easier to run upstairs and get beer and pretzels than walking all the way back from the garage. :xomunch: :drinkup:

Just got done power washing, scrubbing then squeegeeing my garage floor and just waiting for it to dry up a bit before I move all the JUNK back in.:laugh:

realy good idea ! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

i ment the carport/shop,nice idea :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::smile:

Last edited:

MiniBike Paul

I started putting my shop together in about 3rd grade, and a WHOLE bunch of years later here is what I have - the first picture is looking in from the big door, then i see it as four areas; 1. my dirty shop; 2. my tools and bench and where i work on bikes; 3. my bikes; 4. all the stuff from over the years!

Andrewp

Wow you got some cool stuff! Bobs big boy, the oscar meyer weiner mobile, and some nice ass bikes. Is that blue and red car on the wall a pedal car? Very nice