Garage Sale Find

Saturday morning I stopped by a yard sale and I had to take a double look, it took me by surprise. I found a mini bike, old and no motor, but the frame was in good shape, it has a seat and wheels, tires and a scrub brake. There was a kill switch on it at one point. There is a throttle with a cable dangling. Rusty chain. I asked her.. how much for the mini bike? she said $50, thinking it was a great price, I counter offered her $40, final price was $45. can you please help me identify this mini bike? thank you

Attachments

Here is an easy way to straighten the forks as long as you have a bench or table to clamp it down to. Secure the fork lowers and use the frame to pull them back into place. Quick and simple. Yours aren't bent anywhere as badly as these DB30 forks were and they straightened out with no problems.

Doug

Here is an easy way to straighten the forks as long as you have a bench or table to clamp it down to. Secure the fork lowers and use the frame to pull them back into place. Quick and simple. Yours aren't bent anywhere as badly as these DB30 forks were and they straightened out with no problems.

Doug
wow, you straightened them out very well, thanks for the tip