gas shut off or petcocks

does anyone make a good gas shut off valve not made in china or tiwan or some third world country the ones i see the seller says it fits a rupp a taco a bonanza its the small one with the round metal head ive cleaned them out removed the wire schreen used teflon tape on the threads it will work for a week or to im tired of buying sh-t a good petcock maybe would cost 20.00 no problem buying the good stuf if i could find it the tiwan market is trying to sell crap to us mini bikers its funie people spend 30.000 for a car 12.000. for a harley100.to500.for abike wen it comes to mini bikes we want good stuff not kmart sh-t ive been looking for tubes made in usa.ones with-out slime inside good heavy tubes like goodyear or firestone or mishlin american made parts people are tired of 3ed world sh-t if anyone knows of a good american tube co for 6 inch tubes and a gas shut off please let me know dwp dan thanks guys

pet cock

yea thats the one they dont last to long some one told me theres a place some were that makes a good one the problem is the knob wen you shut it off gas stell goes through it i shut mine off the bike ran for 3 more hours i changed it with 4 more of the same had the same problems

george3

yea thats the one they dont last to long some one told me theres a place some were that makes a good one the problem is the knob wen you shut it off gas stell goes through it i shut mine off the bike ran for 3 more hours i changed it with 4 more of the same had the same problems
worst yet the black plastic ones pos, oops I mean POS I have 5 of them f POS all leak bad at the turn handle. the black plastic with the red on off dial. you will never prob find the same quality inter tubes either oem are twice as thick as the ones you find. Everything is china crap. Were not going to take it any more, lol NO CHINA CRAP NO CHINA CRAP NO CHINA CRAP :laugh::laugh::laugh: