Gas tank diameter question

I've been looking at those round gas tanks on the Go Karts USA site as a potential for a project. I believe they're made by Little BadAss, but not really sure. Anyhow, they show two models; one 7" long and one at 11" long. The 7" model is specified at 4" in diameter, but I don't see a diameter for the 11. Maybe I'm seeing things, but it appears the 11" model is a bit smaller in diameter. Anybody out there know if the diameter is smaller on the 11? Thanks.

gbabins1

I've been looking at those round gas tanks on the Go Karts USA site as a potential for a project. I believe they're made by Little BadAss, but not really sure. Anyhow, they show two models; one 7" long and one at 11" long. The 7" model is specified at 4" in diameter, but I don't see a diameter for the 11. Maybe I'm seeing things, but it appears the 11" model is a bit smaller in diameter. Anybody out there know if the diameter is smaller on the 11? Thanks.
I'll be watching this thread, I'm in the market for another tank as well for an upcoming project.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Charles, thanks for that. Those look pretty nice. Looks like about a 3" diameter tank could work for me. Not sure if they're out there, but it would be nice to find one without the visible welds.