Gas tank & Line

I just put together my carburetor after fixing it, but now I'm at a crossroad. I need to figure out how to attach a gas line to this carburetor, but can't figure out how. I either need to find a new gas tank which is the same, or get an adapter for plastic fuel lining, which is different from the metal lining I currently have. An adapter would suit my needs a little better, but if you guys could help find a tank that'd be great. Either of these solutions would help very much. I have included some pictures. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Attachments

I just put together my carburetor after fixing it, but now I'm at a crossroad. I need to figure out how to attach a gas line to this carburetor, but can't figure out how. I either need to find a new gas tank which is the same, or get an adapter for plastic fuel lining, which is different from the metal lining I currently have. An adapter would suit my needs a little better, but if you guys could help find a tank that'd be great. Either of these solutions would help very much. I have included some pictures. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Should be easy.. but first off. Is that a Sidekick mini bike? Sure looks so..

On to the fuel line..on that type of tank and carb setup the fittings should be removable. If so, replace the fittings with 1/4” hose barbs with 1/8 NPT male ends and convert to 1/4 fuel hose. Most good hardware stores will have them..

Yeah it is a sidekick! Great condition for the hell its been through, too. Thanks for the suggestion on that setup. Goin to the hardware store tomorrow!