Gas tanks and carbs options for a 3.5

Hey all. I had a 3.5 brigs model 91212 on my manco and swapped it out for the predator a while back. I no longer have the gas tank for the brigs. I was wondering if someone had a source for brigs parts or had one laying around they would sell me. I have seen one or two new online for like $60 but I dont really need a brand new part. also with a different carburetor can these engines be set up with a gravity feed fuel system? If so what type of carbs should I be looking at?

Basically I want to get this engine set up for two reasons. 1, My buddies are having a race where the engine size is capped at 150 cc (no predators allowed). SO if i can get the Brigs set up im good to go. AND 2, if these engines can be run gravity feed it will get put into my Girfriend's Cateye project.

Thanks for the help guys.

You can run a Tecumseh carb with briggs adapter , this will allow for gravity feed with a remote tank . Why do you need the Briggs tank ? I have one , not sure of condition , I'll have to check it ( inside ) .

Interesting. Where can I find a carb adapter? EBay I'm assuming?

I removed the gas tank clean and repair a few leaks. I then red coated the inside of the tank and while it was drying outside over night someone in my aptment complex stole it.... I don't know why. But if you do have a tank that's in decent shape I'd be interested in buying it off you chipper. Send me a pm when you get the chance.

Ohh just looking around at other peoples 5Hp builds... am i going to need to run a fuel pump? or only with certain carbs do you need to run a fuel pump?