Gemini SST 50 forks and brake housing

CarPlayLB

I am restoring a Super Taco T100 and they shared the same forks as a Gemini. My lowers are rusted in place. I need complete forks if you have them. Also, the brake hub is different than what I have. I need the brake hub (the piece that holds the shoes) that has the cable stay built into the hub.
Any help is appreciated

CarPlayLB

still looking! I am gathering assorted parts, but I still need to complete these forks! Any Gemini guys/gals out there? Please help a fat, forkless man!

I have some parts you might be interested in. Mostly complete Gemini SST 50 forks, and front wheel. I'll take some pics in the daylight tomorrow, and post them when I get a chance. -Steven

The springs were cut in half by a previous owner of my st100, fork uppers have a small nick on the bottom threads, lowers are bent a little at the bottom tab, (kinda hard to see in pics), but the tubing seems straight. I think I have every thing for the front wheel, also have more hardware that I need to clean up and decide what I'm gonna use for the headset and handlebar mounts.
Let me know if you want any of it, and we can work out a deal! THX!