Gemini SST 50 Parts.

These are some parts that are left from some parts bikes I bought, I'm hoping someone can use this stuff, cause I need some mini bike money!!!

Bars, grips, controls, cables, carb, top fork clamp w/ knobs, switch, coil, & horn.
Handlebars aren't bent or dented that I can see, chrome is in fair condition. Throttle seems to work OK, brake lever is broken off, but throttle/lever bracket doesn't seem damaged. Clutch lever is missing, bracket seems OK, choke thumb lever seems all there.
Carb seems mostly there, throttle & choke cable aren't in great shape, but both slide OK. Air box only has one end cap, I'm not sure what else it's supposed to have. Fork top clamps are broken as you can see, but the knobs should clean up nice. Switch, horn, and coil in pics are included.

I'm not sure if I'm high or low on the price, I can't find anything to compare to except a few complete bikes sold years ago.
Asking $60 shipped OBO. PayPal only please, sent as gift, or you pay fees. Thanks for looking!!!

Also to follow rules $60 OBO, shipped to lower 48 States, Paypal only sent as gift, or buyer pays fees. local pickup ok, I'm in Phoenix, AZ. THX.

I'm not sure about toyoco, they look like the same bars to me. I took some more pics and noticed one small dent and the left bar seems to be bent back a little bit. These bars have holes underneath next to the grips for the controls. Check out the pics.