Gemini SST stuff

Hello, I am new to the forum. Many, many moons ago my father bought me a beautiful orange minibike for my 10th birthday. In those days minis were a big thing. They even had minibike mags where Rupp, Indian, etc., all advertised. One issue featured a new bike on the scene, the Gemini SST 50cc. My father happened to pick up the copy of that had just brought home and asked me what i thought of that bike. Of course I was in awe of such a cool machine. My father ended up calling the company and bought a 50 to try out. Then we got another one. Then a dealership. We sold a ton of these things and this is where I learned how to wrench on bikes. We moved onto the 80 cc version and my dad got a Boss. We never did see the bigger bikes they said were coming out and the company went bust. Anyways I happened onto an 80 a few weeks back and thought it would be fun to fix up. So if anyone has a good line on parts i would appreciate it. Ironically, I sold the family business back in 96 and threw out a whole box of what I thought was worthless parts. .... Yes I am kicking myself.

Mmmmmm, cheese steaks. I envy you Hent. I used to live in Lansdowne, near Upper Darby. No one down here has a clue how to make one, they claim to though.:doah:

Hent

yeah, i've been to a lot of places around the country, and other parts of the world. i always see "philly cheese steak" and it's never good. the best "foreign" cheese steak i've had was at a place in tempe, az - the owner of it was from philly.

for those of you who dont know what cheese steaks are, its a heart attack in a roll.

Last edited: