Gemini SST80 and SST50 and Boss 80 Parts lot

I am looking to sell off my Gemini Parts lot. These parts have been extremity hard to collect. They are a super hard bike to collect. These are Gemini 80's Parts and smaller bike parts. There is a Boss 80 Mini Bike parts bike. There is also Bridgstone Chibi Bike parts here as well I know there is an engine some NOS parts there is an owners manual as well for the Bridgstone Chibi Mini bike. There are a lot of parts for the Gemini bikes. There is a bike WITH A TITLE. There will be one bike i was trying to restore that has a complete title. The amount of parts here is super hard to list them separately. There are NOS fenders. I had bought out a guys collection and was going to restore a few bikes. I will ship pallets threw FASTNEL which is an amazing place to ship complete bikes. You will have to pick up at one of there branch stores. This lot is very hard to list every part. Check the pictures. Your buying alot of parts some parts are not GEMINI bikes they are BRIDGESTONE BIKE parts. The majority of the parts are GEMINI. I am trying to downsize my mini bike collection. I have over 50 bikes. I do have this on ebay but i either need to sell individual parts or have someone make me an offer for everything.