General Appliance Decal HELP

Biffmini

Trail Horse / General Appliance. I'm looking to get reproduction decals made & need a little help.With measurements & any good photos that may help.
The decals I need are the Trail Horse SS 300 &
The Montgomery Ward 500 Clutch Guard Decals. Wanting to repo as accurate as possible. So PLEASE! HELP IF YOU CAN.
I'm going to be doing some major searching for good pics. & probably will find some pics
The measurements I can't do.
Thanks, Mark IMG_9537Trail Horse Wizzard ss 300.jpg

Attachments

Biffmini

Trail Horse / General Appliance. I'm looking to get reproduction decals made & need a little help.With measurements & any good photos that may help.
The Montgomery Ward 500 Clutch Guard Decals. Wanting to repo as accurate as possible. So PLEASE! HELP IF YOU CAN.
I'm going to be doing some major searching for good pics. & probably will find some pics
Thanks, Mark View attachment 262106
Thanks, Mark View attachment 262106
1589047741283.png 1589047741283.png