General Appliance mini bike.

6doggie3

Good to see both of you posting.

Cool bike by the way.
Thanks Havasu Dave!! I keep in touch with TLJ at least once or twice a month even we are only maybe 80 mi away from each other. But like TLJ
I go to a lot of car shows and it takes a lot out of you sitting around all day 7-8 to 230-3-330 talking cars and mini bikes. Lol
If I didn't park my cars and truck in the garage I would have the space to build all of my projects. And I do finish them I have to take to my friends shop to store them so I have room in the garage for the next one? I think I have 7 over there now and another 20 to go!

hello can you send me a DM please want to talk about this bike specifically I have a trail horse with the same set up and I’m in desperate need of the rear wheel sprocket please help thanks
If you need the basket and sprocket they aren't available for the flat spoke Astro's any longer. You need to find a good used or new old stock. There are some adaptable parts from Azusa that I have used on my GA built bikes. If you need further help shoot me a PM....

hello can you send me a DM please want to talk about this bike specifically I have a trail horse with the same set up and I’m in desperate need of the rear wheel sprocket please help thanks
Zoom in on the second pic in post #11. I’ve never had the rear wheel assembly apart but it does look like the sprocket Assembly is two parts. Like @minibikin’ described as being the basket and sprocket.