Gilson Identification

I picked up a Gilson minibike today that is the spitting image of an Allis Chalmers Trail bike. I am missing the kick stand but am trying to figure out what model Gilson I have.

I'll try to post some pics but any help would be appreciated.

IMG_01791_zpsvfmy1yts.jpg

Same bike simply badged by the manufacturer rather than the tractor company. Nice score just the same, the A/C is a moon rock anyway or at least priced as if it were carried back from the moon in the capsule.
I picked up a Gilson minibike today that is the spitting image of an Allis Chalmers Trail bike. I am missing the kick stand but am trying to figure out what model Gilson I have.

I'll try to post some pics but any help would be appreciated.

View attachment 76387

Mark G yep I live in Pardeeville, WI. I am an Allis Chalmers garden tractor nut. A friend of mine found an old AC Mini Bike and I've been searching for a while now. Closest I could find so far was my Gilson.

markus

Anyone know the length of the kickstand I need?
ask the seller if there is a series of numbers stamped on the kickstand shown in the that photo. the fat foot ones are usually cecor 12xxx, I have 2 diferent sizes of those here....the shorter I have listed on ebay right now. And if he has it off ask if it it has a humped or flat plate hinge, IIRC Gilson used humped hinges but its been awhile since I had one in the shop.