Gilson Sales brochure ebay auction

I bid on a gilson brochure on Ebay a couple weeks ago week and was outbid. I was wondering if someone here won it and could scan the spec page since I cant quite read it on the picture. One of them is the model I have. If you did please PM me...
Thanks

I have a few and trying to figure out which is which since most were bought as pieces and parts...none have the lights or any chrome like in most pictures I have seen. The one in my avatar started out as the 54701 since it is the only one with a readable tag. My plan is make that one my driver and keep it like it is except change to tec motor.

I have a roller of the version that looks like the blue one in the brochure (54705?), which has the gas tank hole. I have a decent allis chamers roller that is like a 54701. I have almost a roller of a green Wards 525vt trail which is like the red one in brochure and a chalmers trail version which is apart and I plan to restore and not ride, this is the one that I had as a kid. I also have a frame of one that does not have the built in gas tank and lots of parts though I am missing chain guards, exhaust pipes and clutch covers.

There seems to be many variations of the gilson. I keep saying I will sell some to raise money but just keep adding more.

I bid on a gilson brochure on Ebay a couple weeks ago week and was outbid. I was wondering if someone here won it and could scan the spec page since I cant quite read it on the picture. One of them is the model I have. If you did please PM me...
Thanks
I will have to look , I might have that brochure in my file cabinet . I have a lot of brochures I collected over the years .

Did you see the guard on Ebay this week? Bozo wanted $160 for it....didn't sell.

Damn I missed that Gilson cover . That is a nice clutch cover I should have bought it for one of my Wards or Gilson's , they are hard to find in that condition and almost always gone .

The clutch cover was relisted so i was planning to bid then it disappeared several hours early. I asked why and he said he didn't want to sell it for that low of an amount. Am i the only one who bids at the last minute:shrug:. I have seen bids skyrocket in the last 5 seconds. He also has a partial gilson brake band and spacer for the 10" rims listed

Did you see the guard on Ebay this week? Bozo wanted $160 for it....didn't sell.

Damn I missed that Gilson cover . That is a nice clutch cover I should have bought it for one of my Wards or Gilson's , they are hard to find in that condition and almost always gone .
$160 is a little up there, especially since there is an extra hole drilled in that one:doah:

The clutch cover was relisted so i was planning to bid then it disappeared several hours early. I asked why and he said he didn't want to sell it for that low of an amount. Am i the only one who bids at the last minute:shrug:. I have seen bids skyrocket in the last 5 seconds. He also has a partial gilson brake band and spacer for the 10" rims listed
If that guy pulls that shady nonsense I would just stay away from him altogether....That's what an auction is for, if he wanted a set amount he should have listed it that way. There are other guards out there, let this clown keep paying listing fees until he gets the idea:biggrin: