Glenco little gen

I'm looking at getting a glenco little gen. Can I get pics and dimensions of the throttle and brake pedal, linkage etc? It has a brake lever and twist grip throttle now.

Welcome. This is a great site. I've never seen a bike like this before. Looks like it just uses a clutch brake. Do you have any other photos?

It had a Briggs put on it at some point in time. And the brake band tower thing was cut off and welded to the opposite side of the clutch to run a lever brake. I cut it off and rewelded it to the stock position. I need the measurements of the pedal, and the linkage. Also how the cable attaches to the linkage, and how the pedal is held to the peg. Thanks!

It appears to me from the photo that "push down to go, and back to stop" means they actuate both the brake, and the throttle with that same peddle...thus...'push down to go, and back to stop'.

I'd like to see how that whole linkage to both brake, and throttle, were set up.

Pretty cool.

delray

dave it's definitely a briggs block. take a look at the other side pictures of the block . looks to be a early 60's briggs.
I have friend that uses one for a drag bike....:eek:

It seems to be the original Clinton tank on a Briggs. The side cover was painted over as was most of the bike. Tommorow I'm going to get wheel bearings then I'm going to start reassembly. If I can't get pedal mesurments I'm just going to wing it and get it close.