Glenn's vintage class bonanza build

getting close to the finish ,,,am going to start both bikes this week end ,,,hear is a nice shot with Jeff very kool clutch cover that man knows his stuff :thumbsup:
and i did find me a very nice (nos) head light . what i cant seem to find is the fork boots any one have any or know of any please let me know thanks :sleep1:

As has been repeated many times over, Very Nice Specimen there Glenn. I've just now begun my parts chasing quest and you seem to share my vision of a final product -exactly... Thanks for the boost!!

i talked with Paul at strictly hodaka this week again he told he was not sure if he would have them any moor. so this is what i came up whit honda 50 boots and made these bushing for the top they work tell i can find a set thanks ever one for looking
:thumbsup:

getting close to the finish ,,,am going to start both bikes this week end ,,,hear is a nice shot with Jeff very kool clutch cover that man knows his stuff :thumbsup:
and i did find me a very nice (nos) head light . what i cant seem to find is the fork boots any one have any or know of any please let me know thanks :sleep1:

Glenn the whole project is looking great :thumbsup: your a stand up man and a prime example of why I like to build parts!!!!